Friday, February 20, 2015

CHALLENGE #9: Use Bleach

CARD# HPJ-2015-09: For You









Hello there! It’s me again. I finally finished challenge #9. After several attempts of stamping on pieces of cardstock using bleach, I was able to get a clear image which I used as the focal point for the card. If you ask me, I don’t feel good on how it turned out. It seems a bit off, but it’s done. I’d better make the next one good. I’m hoping… I am thinking of making a card for one of my favorite idols’ birthday (which is today). We’ll see if I could incorporate the next challenge with the card I am planning to make. Later!

P.S. By the way, for those who do not know what this card base is called, it is an easel card. A tutorial by Beate Johns of Splitcoaststampers can be found here.


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, kraft paper, Elite Specialty Paper Buffalo Brown, My Mind’s Eye 6x6 paper pad Lost & Found Sunshine, Graphic 45 Staples Collection Flowers, lace trimming, metal charms, self-adhesive crystals, brad, Lady Bug Ink Clear Stamps, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Laugh, Zonrox Bleach Original, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, ColorBox Cat’s Eye Queue Pigment Ink Pads Antique Pewter, Beauty Premium Pigment Ink Black, needle and thread, Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovals, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: