Sunday, February 15, 2015

BLOG UPDATE


Hi! I am almost done fixing the blog. I still want to change the design of the page tabs, but I just can’t find the right image that I would like to use.

On the other hand, I decided to merge my personal stuff with the ones that I receive as commissions into this one blog so my tumblog would now act as a repository of images of my creations and works in progress. All the details about them would be posted here.

That being said, you would expect to see more posts here in the next couple of weeks.

I would also like to mention here where I got those awesome digital elements which I used for the banner and the frames and whatnot for my posts. I got the pretty blank header from Shabby Blogs. The lady sitting on the moon and the girl with an umbrella are from Kirsi Iggy Rouvinen also known as itKuPiLLi. You can find tons of cool stuff for free at their blogs and websites. If you're interested, just click on the links or the images to get there.




Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments: