Friday, February 20, 2015

CHALLENGE #7: Use 10 Embellishments

CARD# HPJ-2015-07: Untitled




Hi there! Welcome to today’s post. It’s the seventh card and as I’ve mentioned in the previous post, the challenge was to use 10 embellishments. Well, as you can see, there are more than ten embellishments on the card. Each of the samples on the magazine also used more than ten embellishments. I just interpreted the challenge as using ten different embellishments. See? There are wooden embellishments, crystals, plastic button, wooden buttons, brad, silk flower, metal charms, twine, molding paste and ribbon embellishment. Hehe. And oh, the base was another one of my unfinished projects from last year.

I’m one challenge late and I am still thinking if I should do it tonight. I don’t know. Maybe after I organize my topsy-turvy closet. My class starts at 10AM tomorrow and I’m afraid I won’t wake up on time if I doze off later. I might as well stay awake the whole night. Hmn. I’ll just let you know on the next post.

Thank you for stopping by! 


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper Ivory, Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad Etc Collection, My Mind’s Eye 6x6 paper pad Six By Six Away We Go, silk flowers, brad, assorted buttons, Eno Greeting Wooden Embellishments, self-adhesive crystals, ribbon embellishment, metal charms, jute twine, needle and thread, Golden Molding Paste, The Crafter’s Workshop stencil Mini Brocade, ColorBox Cat’s Eye Queue Pigment Ink Pads Colonial Blue and Dune, rubber stamp

No comments: