Sunday, February 15, 2015

CHALLENGE #13: Stamp On Transparency

HELLO GUYS! It's me again. I have a lot of catching up to do. I got sick a couple of days ago so I didn't get to do much.
The card measures 4 ¼” x 6” when closed.

This card here was something I made last month for the birthday of one of my favorite artists—JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong. Well, I did not get to post it on IG before the clock struck 12, but I posted it anyway and greeted him a belated happy birthday. Heh.
It is a black and white trishutter card. Ooh. I am starting to name it my favorite card fold. People who ask me to make them cards almost always ask for a trishutter. Anyway, I used some of his photos I found on Google for embellishments and made one the focal point. There weren’t any other fufus except for the stamped transparencies, stickers and wooden embellishments. 
So that was that. Another one of the challenges finished. Thanks for looking today!
MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, Rives Board Paper Tradition Black, My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Two 6x6 paper pad Sunshine, Echo Park 6x6 paper pad This & That, Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad Enchanted Collection, Rouge de garance 6x6 paper pad Nympheas, printed images, acetate, epoxy stickers, Kaisercraft Pickled Pear Collection Sticker Sheet, Eno Greeting Wooden Embellishments, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Ranger Distress Crackle Paint Rock Candy, Faber-Castell Permanent Marker, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Botanical Odyssey and Bundle of Joy


No comments: