Friday, February 20, 2015

CHALLENGE #12: Make Your Own Ruffle

CARD# HPJ-2015-12: Ruffled Onesie





Here’s the 12th card—a onesie-shaped card. Again, it was one of my unfinished projects last year. I was supposed to make a couple for friends’ and cousins’ babies, but I just didn't get to complete a single one. At least I’ll have one ready this year.

But wait! The challenge was not about making a onesie card. Haha. It was to make your own ruffle and I sure did mine. Hehe.

I used a length of lace trimming and hot glue to make the ruffle and used two other kinds of lace trimming for the collar and the sleeves (which I no longer ‘ruffled’). I love how the card turned out! I’ll definitely make some more for new babies this year.

Before I end this post, I’d like to let you know that I have bought a bottle of bleach. I will test it later to see if it would work. So, until tonight! Thank you for stopping by!

P.S. I really loved how this card turned out and it was a perfect gift for a client's baby girl's first birthday. I included this with the guestbook I made. If you haven't seen that yet, you can check it here.

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, 6x6 patterned paper, lace trimmings, silk flowers, paper flowers, brads, button, pearls, crystals, Stanley Glue Gun, Spellbinders Shapeabilties D-Lites Sprigs, Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: