Monday, August 3, 2015

FIRST PACKAGE




Hi! It’s me again. This time I am going to share to you the contents of the first package I received from Bee Happy. It came in a few days ago, but I only got to open it earlier. I went back to work so I have lesser time again during the day to make things.


Anyway, I love the products! There are just so many things that can be done with them. I am still thorn as to what type of project I am going to make for August. I am thinking it would be in the line of vintage since the supplies I received were mostly for vintage projects, but as to what kind of craft project it would be, I still don’t know. I will work on the concept tonight and hopefully I can start it by tomorrow. Gah. What to do? What to make? I would definitely make one card this month, but it would probably be the last project. I will keep you posted on whatever project I decide to make so please continue to check my blog. Thanks for looking today. Some of the items included in the package were the following:

  




 







No comments: