Monday, August 31, 2015

DT PROJECT FOR BEE HAPPY CRAFTS: Memories

Hi! It’s Monday once again and I am still awake. I would certainly be so sleepy at work tonight. Anyway, I am here to show you the mini that I have been working on since last week. Well, it is not yet complete. I mean I have not decorated it yet since I might embellish each page depending on the pictures that I am going to put in there. I still couldn’t decide how to prettify the cover. So, I am going to store it away for now and start the decorations perhaps in a couple of days when I have the pictures. I will make another video of the whole thing once I figure out what exactly I want to do with it. 



MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Brown Paper Bags, Illustration Board, Kraft Folder, Moods Board Paper Stormy GrayTissuestock, Best of Studio Calico Sampler Pack, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Butterflies, Flutter, Windsor, Perfume, Honey Comb, Dictionary Meanings and Madame Boutique, Prima Marketing Clear Stamps Vintage Vanity and Advert 1, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Beauty Premium Pigment Ink Pad Black, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Walnut Gold, Butternut Squash, Jack O'Lantern and Coral Reef, Modge Podge Classic Matte, Reeves Gesso, Double Sided Tape

No comments: