Tuesday, August 11, 2015

ANOTHER CRAFT HAUL

Hi there! Welcome to today’s post. Well, I should have posted this a few days ago, but our internet connection is not working right again. It is still taking forever to do anything until now. Anyway, I am here to show you my latest loots. 




This package arrived last Friday from Lasting Impression, a craft store located in San Juan. My sister was the one who received it since I was asleep. I did not get to open it till Sunday though. I had to go to work and after our shift last Saturday, I went to a warehouse sale for books with my officemate. Hmf. That was one big disappointing thing that happened to me this year. I regretted going there and I won’t ever go there again!

Sorry for the outburst. Going back to the package, I unpacked it last Sunday. I got a bit disappointed because almost all the bottles except for two, I think) of the glimmer mists are dented. [Sigh.] It seems that I was meant to be disappointed that weekend.

I tried all of them and I got excited to use them on my altered project. Woohoo! And one other thing, I also bought several Ranger Liquid Pearls.


Since I decided that the first project that I am going to work on for the Design Team, I went out and bought a couple of canvases at Deovir. I wanted a thicker width, but they only had one type which if I am not mistaken only measures half an inch for the width. Anyway, it is fine as long as I have something to use.

On that particular trip to Deovir, I also got a bottle of Modge Podge Matte, E-6000 and three FolkArt metallic acrylic paint. I should have bought the copper one, but I didn’t.


The last one was from Landmark. I got myself a 12”x12” paper pad, a chipboard sticker, metal charms and Thickers.

I still have some more tools and supplies that I need to get before I stop from hording stuff. I'll show them to you once I have them.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

No comments: