Wednesday, July 1, 2015

CARD# PR-2015-12: 'Peach' Perfect






Hello! It’s me again. Here is another late post. Please don’t mind the title. I couldn’t think of anything while writing this particular post so… The card is not really that peachy, but the background is and peach belongs to the orange family. Ooh. I’ll just go ahead and tell you a little something about it minus the peach part.

If you have seen my previous posts, you might have come across my craft hauls. In one of those crazy hauls, I got several 6x6 paper pads. The one I used for this card came from one of those paper pads. I’ll get back to you once I figure out which paper pad it belonged to. I am thinking it was from the Dear Lizzy Serendipity, but I am not that sure. I will just check it out later.

So, like the previous card, I didn’t think while making this card. I mean I just went on adhering the paper flowers and pearls. I just regret stamping the grids on the background. I shouldn’t have done that. Oh well. I better go back to planning next time. Perhaps I would still do something on the card when I feel like it. For now, that is what it looks like. It is not much, but it does still look good. What do you think?

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Wrapping Paper Book, Graphic 45 Couture Collection 8x8 paper pad, Board Paper Buffalo Brown, American Crafts Canvas Texture Pure Chocolate, paper flowers, pearls, self-adhesive crystals, metal charms, lace trimming, Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Card Creator Valiant Honor, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: