Wednesday, July 1, 2015

CARD# HPJ-2015-21: Congratulations!




This card was for someone who worked really hard to finish what she started. Woohoo! Ayen survived military school! Congratulations! 

From the stories we heard from her during those times she was able to visit us, we know how hard it was in there and we are so proud of her for getting through it all with flying colours. 

I didn't have any military-themed paper, but I thought the Graphic 45 Time To Celebrate paper pad was perfect for the occasion. I love how it turned out and I love it more because Ayen loved it. Ugh. Sorry for using the same word over and over.

About the card, I made it simple, but still with a lot of layering and distressing. You know how I love distressed and vintage cards.

This is the inside of the card. I cut two slits to tuck in some small cards from the paper pad.





So that was another card project. I hope to make some more for the July birthday celebrants. I am still working on a wedding gift for a friend (I am half way through). I will post the photos when I complete it. Thank you for stopping by! See you again soon.

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper Ivory, Rives Board Paper Tradition Black, Graphic 45 8x8 paper pad Time To Celebrate Collection, ColorBox Cat’s Eye Queue Pigment Ink Chestnut, self-adhesive crystals, Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Card Creator Tranquil Moments, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: