Sunday, July 31, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-16: Live Laugh Love

Hello there! Here is the third box card in the set. This was for Ate Jolly. She loves orange so I made something with elements of orange and of course some black and gold.
This is the most embellished of the three. Since I used black for the main die cut, I added a patterned paper for the background. I used bits of scrap from previous projects to build the background. Also, I added a resin embellishment. I adhered a couple of paper and silk flowers. I put in several metal charms and stamped on the paper. I then brushed some micro pearls over the embellishments. After drying, I adhered the sentiment and added the crystals as a final touch.
Since the die cut for the belly band is already ornate, I did not bother to add a punched border on the flaps of the box.


So that was that. I am so glad how the cards turned out. I was totally in the zone when I made them. Heh. My creative juices oozed out freely after weeks of not making anything. Watch out for my next post-it's a mixed media canvas. Thanks for looking!

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Rives Board Paper Tradition Black, Best of Studio Calico 12"x12" paper pad, Eno Greeting 8"x8" paper pad Romantic, printed text, Eno Greeting Resin Embellishments, paper flowers, metal charms, lace trimming, self-adhesive crystals, micro pearls, Mod Podge Matte, Prima Marketing Clear Stamps Vintage Vanity, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Spellbinders Nestabilities Captivating Squares, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: