Sunday, July 31, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-15: Pink Birthday

Hi again! Here's the second card I've mentioned in the previous post. I hope you like it.


For the belly band, I just stamped on the diecut and adhered the embellishments. Afterwards, I glazed the flowers with metallic acrylic paint.


I punched a strip of white board paper with one of  my Martha Stewart Edge Punches and adhered it to the flaps at the opening of the box.





As was with the other box cards, I cut several die cuts from pink patterned papers for the messages. The finished project is also so cute I love it!


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper Ivory and White, Best of Studio Calico 12"x12" paper pad, Rosie's Studio Sticker Quotes, Eno Greeting Wooden Embellishment, paper flowers, beads, pearls, Heidi Swapp Mixed Media Clear Stamps Script, FolkArt Metallic Acrylic Paint Pearl White, Martha Stewart Edge Punch Doily Lace, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 34 , Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: