Monday, September 14, 2015

DT PROJECT FOR BEE HAPPY CRAFTS: Mr. and Mrs.

Hi again! Here is another project for BHC. It's a simple wedding card




I used a piece of burlap for the background then layered a card stock covered with lace on top of it.  I also tied a length of organza ribbon around the lace-covered cardstock before adhering it onto the card front. 


I wasn't thinking when I was decorating it. I just kept on adhering embellishments until I felt sleepy. When I looked at it last week it seemed odd, but when I took it out from the box where I stowed it away last time, it just felt somewhat right. I just added the sentiment and the designer paper on the inside of the card and it was finished. It was easy to make and it did not take that long to finish it. 


There is another wedding card that I am planning to make. I actually thought of it first before this card, but it is a bit time consuming so it is better if I start it over the weekend or sometime during the week when I am not too tired and sleepy from work (whenever that is). I might get to make the base tomorrow. We'll see. 

Anyway, I will have to end it here for now. I hope you liked the card I made. Thank you for stopping by! 

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, Eno Greeting 12"x12" paper pad, DCWV Burlap Stack 12"x12", lace, organza ribbon, paper flowers, pearls, beads, charms, silk leaves, stamens, self-adhesive crystals, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps He and She, Spellbinders Nestabilities D-Lites Fancy Framed Tags One and Sprigs, My Favorite Things Die-namics Mini Doily Circles Dies, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: