Monday, October 12, 2015

ACCORDION MINI

Hi! What can I say but I'm sorry. I haven't posted anything for a couple of weeks. I have been busy with life and I got sick again. So, I didn't get to write anything recently. 

Anyway, I have been meaning to post the accordion mini (the first ever accordion mini that I made), but unfortunately, I did not get to take photos of the finished project. TT.TT. I made it as a farewell gift to our manager and I was so much in a hurry that I didn't get a snap or two before putting the whole thing in an acetate box and handing it over to the recipient.



[Sigh.] At least I have two photos from when I started making it so it's not that bad. Just look at the paper pad I used for the project. I almost used all of the designs to cover the 12 panels. I made several pockets to hold tags and photos. I also added strips of paper to tuck in some more of the tags. I went for vintage on this project so I basically inked all the papers with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. 



MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Moods Board Paper Stormy Gray, Eno Greeting 12x12 paper pad Happy Birthday, manila tags, printed photos, jute twine, lace trimming, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Botanical Odyssey and Bundle of Joy, Prima Marketing Clear Stamps Lifetime #1, Inkadinkado Clear Stamps Inspirational Lift, Bo Bunny Clear Stamps Gateway, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain

No comments: