Monday, October 12, 2015

OCTOBER PACKAGE




Hi! Here's another late post. I received the package two weeks ago. I just love the supplies! When I started my first DT project for Bee Happy Crafts, I thought of setting my October projects with a Christmas theme. The tools and the supplies that were sent to me this month would come in handy in making Christmas tags, treat bags, cards and what-not. I am so excited to see what I will come up with. 

The first product is the American Crafts Shimelle True Stories Dies.

Next up is the Martha Stewart Edge Punch Floral Lace.

Then we go to the supplies. I received a DCWV 12"x12" Chalkboard Stack, Down the Boardwalk Journaling Cards and Grayson Journaling Cards.



I'm so happy with the products. I will try to finish the first two projects in the next couple of days. I got sick again last week so I didn't get to make anything. So, I hope you visit again some time to see them. Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I will just include the new play things I bought from BHC last month. I've already used the punchers on my mini album projects. Cool stuff!


I bought Kaisercraft Clear Stamps True Friend, Bo Bunny Clear Stamps It Is Written (Yay! I finally have it!) and Wedding,  Spellbinders Nestabilities Pierced Circles, Martha Stewart Edge Punch Doily Lace and Daisy, Pink Paislee 6"x6" paper pad Merry & Bright Collection and Snow Village.

A colleague of mine asked me to buy him an EK Scallop Circle Punch, but it is out of stock. Sad. I hope they will re-stock them soon. 

I told myself this will be the last craft shopping for the year, but I just saw some products this morning that I didn't know they have re-stocked. So, I guess I will stop next month. Heh. I will just get those dies and some more clear stamps and ink pads and of course the Big Bite. I really really really need one. I am getting hooked on making minis that I hate not being able to put an eyelet on the spine to attach a set of charms. Hmph. I know it is rather expensive, but I will be using it often. Perhaps I'll get one when I receive my 13th month pay. I just hope they still have one available until then.

Okay. That was that. The extra stuff was supposed to be short, but I rambled on again. Thank you for looking. Check out the next post for my first project this October. 

No comments: