Sunday, November 8, 2015

OCTOBER HAUL

Hi! How are you? I haven't posted for almost a month. I actually went to the mall several times last month to look for something to wear on a wedding and a year end party that I needed to attend. It was pretty tiring to look for a dress, but it just somehow felt better when I dropped by Landmark. They have a lot of goodies there. I took home the following:



Cosmetic brushes and sponges. I use them to apply paint and ink instead of makeup.


Pretty clear stamps



The card kit contains several die cuts that I could use on some paper bag minis.


Sheets of 3D stickers from Eno Greetings


A pack of pretty postcards 


Then I went to SM and bought these:


I bought these paper flowers from Notions (3rd Floor SM Department Store).


I got these from Papemelroti. I bought 2016 planners, envelopes, foam stamp and bells. 

You will see some of these supplies on the projects that I am going to post after this. Thanks for looking!

No comments: