Sunday, November 8, 2015

PAPER BAG MINI # PR-2015-02: Memories

Hi! I wanted to share another commission that I made for a friend, but unfortunately, I was not able to take photos of the finished project. I was in a rush so I only have the ones for the base which was not yet decorated. I mainly used green because it is the favorite color of the recipient. I may not be able to show you how it looked here, but let me just tell you what I did to the pages. I added paper flowers and stickers as well as die cuts. I made a lot of tags and journaling cards which I placed at random inside. There were paper clips and whatnots. 


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: White paper bags, chipboard, Best of American Crafts Sampler Stack 12"x12", Best of Crate Paper Sampler Stack 12"x12", paper flowers, Eno Greeting Stickers and die cuts, lace trimmings, ribbons, Rouge de garance Chipboard Elements Valse and Passiflore, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Friendship, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Old Paper, Reeves Gesso, ticket punch, Stanley Glue Gun, Die-namics Dies Mini Circle Doilies, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: