Monday, October 12, 2015

CARD# PR-2015-13: Joy Fold Happy Birthday






Hello! I haven't accepted any commissions since I started working again (My IG account is still on hiatus.), but a friend had asked me to make something for her mother's birthday. Of course, I would not say no. There were no specifics on the card except for one. It would need to include a photo. I love vintage so a vintage joy fold card is what I set out to make.



You know that I prefer doing special fold cards when there are photos involved. As I was looking through different card folds, I stumbled upon Elizabeth Elton's joy fold card. She has a tutorial on her blog Cardville. It was easy to follow and it really looked gorgeous so I decided to make something similar for Ate Nadia. The only edge punch I had then was Martha Stewart's Arch Lattice. Now that I have three other punchers, I could make prettier cards than the one I made here. 


Anyway, I just followed along the tutorial and came up with this. I used the papers from the Graphic 45 8"x8" paper pad Time To Celebrate Collection.

It was an easy and fast card to make. I didn't think while making it. I just measured, cut and adhered! (and inked of course) I will sure make another one for some of my friends' birthday. Thanks for stopping by! Talk to you again in a bit.


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Slendorgel Board Paper Ivory, Graphic 45 8"x8" paper pad Time To Celebrate Collection, Eno Greeting 3D Stickers Elegant Flowers, chipboard stickers, printed photo, Clear Stamps Happy Birthday, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, ColorBox Cat's Eye Queue Pigment Ink Chestnut

No comments: