Friday, September 4, 2015

SEPTEMBER DT PACKAGE


Hello September! The ber months are finally here. It wouldn’t be long now before Christmas Day so there are quite a lot of things that need to be done. I have to start making Christmas cards and whatnot. I must definitely finish everything before the third week of December. For crying out loud I’m always cramming my Christmas preparations. I should be productive this year.

Before I forget, I am here to share to you the contents of the package I received from BHC for the Design Team. When I received an e-mail from Ruby asking me if I already had these supplies, I got excited because they all fit perfectly with the theme that I had in mind for this month. I think I mentioned in a previous post that the theme will be 'Shabby Chic September'. How cool is that that I particularly got the supplies. So, without further ado, here are the contents of the September DT package:


Burlap Sheets, Post Card, Project Life Sampler Set, Flower Wrapping Book, Cottage Cutz Trellis With Vines Die


Project Life Odds and Ends Sampler Set


A pack of post cards.

I purchased a couple of other supplies from BHC and they included the supplies for the Design Team when they sent me my order. I think the wrapping paper book was a freebie for my purchase. Anyway, it felt like it was part of the DT supplies so I just placed it with them.

I will make the first two projects this weekend so watch out for that. Also, coming up on the next post is another craft haul. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: