Friday, September 4, 2015

AND THEN ANOTHER CRAFT HAUL



Hi there! Here is another craft haul which I had pretty recently. I am supposed to purchase a DSLR this month, but it would make our finances a bit shaky until the next pay date so I did not proceed with it. But my oh my did I spend a portion of it in buying several ink pads and other crafting stuff. I have wanted the distress inks from Ranger, but they were always out of stock when I try to go online and buy some. Well, I got lucky this time. Heh. They still have a lot left and it was really hard to decide which ones to get first since I'm on a limited budget. I bought 22! And of course there's Kit# 10 which has four ink pads. So, I now have 26 of those mini ink pads. Also, I got myself six StazOn Midi Ink Pads. I haven't tried them before, but I believe that they'll be really good on my mixed media projects. Woohoo!



There were several items on sale so I took advantage of it. I bought papers, clear stamps, crackle paints and embossing folder.



The Echo Park paper pad is perfect for my Christmas cards!



























I hope that I could make a lot of stuff this weekend using my new supplies. I will post the new projects as soon as I finish them. Till the next post (hopefully this Sunday or if not, on Monday). Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend!

No comments: