Wednesday, March 11, 2015

CARD#s PR-2015-4 to 7


Hello! I wasn't able to share the previous commission. Tsk. I was in a hurry to meet with my high school friends so I did not get to take a few snapshots of the four clean and simple cards I made for Karisse. What a pity. They were mostly stamped and all the bases were white. I wish I could show you how they looked like, but I can only describe them to you. The first one I could definitely show you since it was from a set of cards I made last year. You can find further details about it on my old blog here.

As for the other three, which were all for guys, were stamped. The first one was a hot air balloon. You know the one I usually use for my steampunk projects.
I stamped it on the base and stamped on another piece of cardstock then fussy cut it. I added foam tape at the back before adhering it onto the stamped image on the card front. I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment at the bottom.

The second card was something similar with the one I made for Raniv a few months ago. I don’t think I posted it on my old blog, but here is a photo.



What I did on the new one was stamp the little bird directly on the card front and I added a frame made using two dies from the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Five set. To give you more of an idea what the frame looked like, here is a Christmas card with the same frame (one size bigger though).



Then I adhered a fancy tag with the sentiment below the framed image.

The last card had the birthday stamp from Inkadinkado.

I cut the stamped image with the Spellbinders label die and affixed it onto the card base with foam tape. For embellishment, I placed a couple of black self-adhesive crystals at both the bottom right and left parts of the card.
I’m sorry if I don’t have the actual images, but I hope you got the picture. I will endeavor not to miss shooting another card for better documentation.
Thank you for stopping by! Till the next project.

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White and Ivory, paper scraps, Eno Greeting Die Cuts, Kaisercraft Pickled Pear Collection Sticker Sheet, Inkadinkado Clear Stamps Inspirational Lift, Mini Birthday Words, Imaginisce Clear Stamps Songbird, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, self-adhesive crystals, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Five, A2 Card Creator Valiant Honor and Fancy Framed Tags One, Cuttlebug Machine V2


No comments: