Wednesday, March 25, 2015

CARD# PR-2015-09: J & K







Hello there! I’ve been MIA for a couple of days and I didn't get to update you on my recent projects. I just started with my new job and I’m on graveyard shift. So, I would most probably be able to write during my rest days (weekend).

What we have here is another trishutter card with a matching box. Boy, it is really popular!

The client didn't have a particular color palette in mind, but she was leaning into black and white just like the one I made for Katie at the start of the year. You can check that project here.

This was for a first anniversary so she also requested their initials placed on the box.







The lid was made a bit different this time. I added lengths of cotton tape and the base that I used for the initials was a die cut frame from Spellbinders.





The embellishments in the inside panels are simple. I painted a wood veneer with acrylic paint and coated it with crackle paint. I added some rub on stickers on the same panel where I placed the wooden heart and two brads that say 4U at the bottom. I just adhered a lot of black crystals on several panels to add some flare and that’s it.

That was another awesome project and the customer really loves it. I hope the recipient would like it.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week!

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, Rives Board Paper Tradition Black,  chipboard, Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad Enchanted Collection, Rouge de garance 6x6 paper pad Nympheas, self-adhesive crystals, Eno Greeting Wooden Embellishment, brads, cotton tape, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Ranger Distress Crackle Paint Rock Candy, HP Inkjet Printer, Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Spellbinders Shapeabilities D-Lites Frames, Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Card Creator Tranquil Moments, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: