Monday, April 27, 2015

TUMBLER MAKEOVER



Hi there! Gad. I can’t believe it. April is almost over and the last post that I made was last March 25th. I have truly neglected my blogs again. Sorry for that.

I think I have mentioned in my previous post that I have a new job. In fact it has been a month since I started. I am loving my new workplace! I will most probably talk about this even further in my personal “general” blog. You can check it out here.

Anyway, I am on night shift and I usually sleep when I get back from work so I don’t get to make much these days. I am still trying to work something out so I would still be able to craft during the weekdays. As you know, I mostly craft at night.

I don’t have much to show this month, but I did get to dress up my old tumbler a few weeks ago. Here is what it looks like.


I wanted to add more embellishments, but there isn’t enough space for them. The crystals were all it could take. Sad, but at least it now has the vintage steampunk feel to it. So yay for that!

If you noticed, I used the balloon again. I’ve made several projects using this same stamp and I would most definitely make some more with it. I just love it! I wish I have more steampunk stamps though.

I also used the Bo Bunny flourish clear stamp and added the crystals to make it more interesting. And that was that.

Thanks for looking! You’ll find a delicious card on my next post if you continue reading. Thanks again!

[MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED:  Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Stash French Industrial Revolution, Inkadinkado Clear Stamps Inspirational Lift, Bo Bunny Clear Stamps Flourishes and Such,  self-adhesive crystals, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, ColorBox Cat’s Eye Pigment Ink  Black]

No comments: