Tuesday, April 28, 2015

CRAFT HAUL PART 1

Hello there! Here’s another post. Hah. I know. I am bombarding my blog with several posts on the same day. Sorry if I have been MIA for so long.

I finally got my pay and of course I wasn’t able to resist those clear stamps and pretty papers. I am now broke! Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I must stick to my budget for the next four weeks or else I would not have any source to draw money from. Ugh.

My sister told me my hobby is expensive. It is not just a hobby. It’s my life! Anyway, let me show you what I bought. There’s also a part two because I just went to divi yesterday. I was not supposed to buy anything else aside from the materials for the wedding invitations and a couple of lace trimmings for myself, but then again I ended up buying more than 15 packs of metal charms. Aww! They were so cute that I couldn’t resist them. Besides I am going to make mixed media cards. I can use them really well. And I have to make more card/bookmarks.

[Sigh.] I must sell at least 10 cards to get back a part of what I spent on my new supplies. There’s my sister and myself to feed for a month before I get my pay again. Hah. I can be seen more like a starving artist—literally. I starve for the chance to make something with my own hands and I get hungry because I don’t usually get paid for what I do. So that’s that. Poor me.
Enough of the pity party. Let’s not think about depressing things like money or the lack of it.

Hmn. So I got clear stamps, stencils and paper pads. You just don’t know how I have been eyeing those papers and stamps. It always made me sad seeing the Out of Stock note in red underneath the image of the product that I wanted to have. If only I had the means to get them sooner was my thought every time I check the store’s order site. Huhu. I am so happy I got some of the ones I really wanted this time.

PAPER PADS AND CARDSTOCK




CLEAR STAMPS






STENCILS




RANDOM STUFF


No comments: