Sunday, May 14, 2017

CARD# HPJ-2017-24: With Love

Hello! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I hope you have an awesome day!

I always make a card for our mom for Mother's Day. Though we will be sending it to her late, I know that she will definitely appreciate it. It will be weird if she does not get any card this year. Heh.

Here it is.
 It measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Do you remember the set of cards I made for our colleagues in the US a a couple of weeks ago? I originally set out to make 20, but I only ended up completing 14 since there were just 14 of them. So there were 6 more which I left alone (This means the background is gessoed, stenciled on and stamped.). I chose the one that somehow fits what I want to do with mommy's card. She loves green so I went with this color.




Since the background is already pre-stamped and stenciled, I only had to color it and add the focal point. What I did was I stamped the flowers onto a piece of white cardstock and fussy cut them. I adhered chipboard on the pieces before finally placing them on the card. 

The card does not look that good in the photos but it is really pretty when you see it in person. It is one of my favorite recent projects. 

I will end it at that. Happy Mother's Day again. I hope you check my other projects. Thanks for stopping by! 


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, Elit Board Paper Vellum White, Golden Light Molding Paste, The Crafter's Workshop Stencil Mini Cut Circles, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Botanical, Rosie's Studio Clear Stamps Flourishes, Rosie's Studio Foiled Sentiment Pad, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Squeezed Lemonade, Crushed Olive, Brushed Corduroy and Forest Moss












































No comments: