Monday, May 1, 2017

CANVAS# HPJ-2017-04: Let Go

Hi! Here is another triptych. This is a gift for a friend's birthday. I started this project in the early part of March, but I could not finish it because I could not find a bulldog clip anywhere. Seriously. When I need something, I cannot find it at the stores, but if I no longer need it, they seem to stock a lot of them in the stores. Ugh. 

I found the silver-colored ones at the supermarket. Though I only needed one, I hoarded a couple of them in different sizes so when I need them for another project I don't have to look outside my stash. 



 By the way, this set is bigger than the first triptych I made. The canvases on both ends measure 9" x 12" while the middle one measures 12" x 16". 













I believe I have mentioned in a previous post that I never learned from my mistake splattering the inks first before adding the micro pearls. Tsk. Parts of the project are smudged because of this. Oh well. I can't undo it. I don't like the outcome overall. [Sigh]. I don't think the recipient will like it that much either. There's no turning back now. Though it's not one of my better works, it will have to do. TT.TT

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Conda Canvas 9" x 12" and 12" x 16", Pebeo White Gesso, Golden Light Molding Paste, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Boutique, Journal, Dictionary Meanings, Wanderlust and Confidence, Heidi Swapp Mixed Media Clear Stamps Script, Bo Bunny Clear Stamps Gearing Up and Postale, MultiCraft Clear Stamps Let's Travel, Rosie's Studio Clear Stamps


No comments: