Monday, May 1, 2017

CANVAS# HPJ-2017-05: 12 June 2016

Hello there! Gad. I'm hungry. I have a couple of stuff more to post. [Sigh]. Here is the most recent canvas I worked on. I finished it two weekends ago. 



I used one of our pictures from our Bolinao trip as the focal point.




Basically, I used the same techniques that I use on my art journal spreads. I don't think I will ever tire of them. I have new projects in mind that would use the same techniques. Hehe. This is it for now. I'll just take a break and grab something to eat then I'll finish my last art journal spread before working on three other cards. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you check my other projects. Have a great week!


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Conda Canvas 9" x 12", Pebeo White Gesso, Golden Light Molding Paste, The Crafter's Workshop Stencil Mini Cut Circles, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Heidi Swapp Mixed Media Clear Stamps Script, Prima Marketing Clear Stamps Vintage Vanity, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Journal and Boutique, Ranger Liquid Pearls Petal Pink, Flamingo and Baby Blue, Ranger Distress Inks Mini Dusty Concord, Ranger Distress Stains Broken China and Tumbled Glass, Mod Podge Matte, micro pearls, printed photo, chipboard, board paper, paper flowers, beads, wire, eyelets, WRMK Eyelet Setter, Stanley Glue Gun

No comments: