Monday, February 27, 2017

CARD# HPJ-2017-2: Enjoy

Hi again! This second box card is better than the previous one. Heh. I made this for one of my colleagues, Espie. (I made a criss cross card for her birthday last year.)

I just made it like I normally do when I work on mixed media box cards except that I did not use modling paste. I only layered inks. Here is what it looks like.






I thought against glazing the embellishments.  I made do with just the layering of inks and embellishments. I hope you like it. Thanks for looking!


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper Ivy, Rives Board Paper Tradition Black, 12"x12" patterned paper, Eno Greeting Resin Embellishment, paper flowers, beads, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Peacock Feathers, StazOn Midi Ink Midnight Blue, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Honeycomb and Boutique, Uni Ball Signo Broad White, Martha Stewart Edge Punch Doily Lace, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Cuttlebug Machine V2 

No comments: