Monday, February 27, 2017

CANVAS # HPJ-2017-02: Soar

Hi! Here is the second canvas I made last January. It is a canvas version of my art journal birthday spread. I still haven't gotten over my blue and green phase.

Anyway, here it is. It's a 9"x12" canvas.


I inked the canvas with distress ink pad. I  then stenciled with molding paste. After drying, I stamped several texts and scripts. I used glimmer mist to add more color to the background and splattered some of it. I adhered the sentiment which I handwrote on pieces of board paper at the top part of the canvas. I adhered the framed photo and the wooden wings next.

That was that. It was easy to make, but it took some time for everything to dry. Thanks for looking today! I hope you check on my other posts. 


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Conda Stretched Canvas 9"x12", Ranger Distress Ink Mini Ebergreen Bough, Golden Molding Paste, The Crafter's Workshop Stencil Mini Chickenwire Reversed, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Bahama Blue and Cinder, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Heidi Swapp Mixed Media Clear Stamp Script, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Boutique, Prima Marketing Clear Stamps Vintage Vanity Music, Rives Board Paper Tradition Black, Uni Ball Signo Broad White, Eno Greeting resin embellishment and wooden embellishment, printed photo

No comments: