Tuesday, February 28, 2017

CARD# HPJ-2017-01: Bam!


Hi there! I don't know if there are or if there is someone who actually reads what I post here, but I still want to write and share what I do. Here is the first card I made this year. I am not that proud of this one, but this is what I came up with after cramming.


I don't have papers with superhero designs or anything close. I just gathered images from Google to make the background and printed it at work. Heh. I had to re-adjust the measurements because the paper was slightly smaller than an 8 1/2"x11" sheet. Gad. I am mathematically challenged so it took me forever to make the correct measurements and botched several bond papers in the process.


I pre-cut the die cuts at home. I just adhered the 'Superman' logo on a die cut and added it to the belly band to close the box. 



The box card looks plain but I could not do anything more since I had to finish it before the birthday celebrant arrived for the surprise. I'll do better next time. AND I better collect superhero-themed papers and embellishments for future projects.


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: A4 Paper white, printed paper, Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: