Monday, February 27, 2017

JANUARY CRAFT HAUL

Hello! March is almost here yet I have only started posting on my blog. I actually drafted several posts last January, but my laptop is in a coma. Ugh. I didn't get to finish them. So here I am trying to catch up.

First off is the craft haul for January. I had ordered twice from Bee Happy Crafts. The first package included the following:


The cute pen is a freebie that came with the package.

I'm happy with this haul because I finally got my hands on a Crop-A-Dile eyelet setter. Yay! It came in handy when we made name tags for Benot's nautical-themed party. I haven't played with it much, but I will one of these days.

Take a guess of what one of my major projects for this year will be. Heh. It is pretty obvious I must say. Well, I'll start a Project Life album documenting our travels and happy moments last year. I just have to get a printer and a binder to get it going. Woohoo! I'm so excited!

On the other hand, I hoarded some brushes to use on my canvases and art journal. I've been waiting for NBS to get new stocks. Gad. It took them forever to re-stock. I can't use the other ones they have. Apart from being too expensive, the bristles are not to my liking. They are not for the projects I am thinking of. I am just too particular with the tools and supplies I use. I'm glad they have new ones because I plan on working on my spreads every weekend. Ooh. Speaking of which, my gesso and molding paste are almost out. I'll need to save up for them. They are not cheap. [Sigh.]


Next up is a bunch of pin buttons. I only saw eight designs which I could use for future projects.


The last set would be for some more journaling cards and four bottles of distress stain (and a free coloring book which I gave to my sister). Ate Maggie and I shared two sets of journaling cards. They are so lovely.


As for the distress stains, they work great on my notebook. I wish I had more of them. I think I will get the spray stains next for the colors I don't have.

You'll see them used in my art journal spreads on the next posts. I hope you check them out. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: