Monday, April 24, 2017

VALENTINE'S DAY TREATS

Hi there! Welcome me back! I've been MIA for almost two months. Sorry for that. My devices are having all sorts of issues. I am not even sure if this post will show up fine since I cannot see the font I usually use for my blog even though I have tried copying and pasting a text with the right font. I am seeing it as Times New Roman instead of Special Elite. Arrrggghhh! Please bear with this for now. This is better than being unable to post anything at all. I am using our ancient laptop because my laptop is dying. At first I thought it really died but after some time, I was able to turn it on and the lines were gone. But then again I can only use it at a certain angle or else the screen would turn black with green and blue lines appearing. Tsk.

Anyhow, here I am with a bunch of projects that I have completed while on hiatus. The first set would be for some treats I made last February for Valentine's Day. Last year, I did not get to make cards nor treat bags for my friends so I made sure I would make them this year.

I prepared 33 treat bags for my colleagues and a card with a box for Tita Ning (a colleague's mom who sees me as the proxy of her daughter who has not come home for quite some time). If you would like to make the treat bags, you can find the tutorial by Beate Johns here




MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Papemelroti kraft board paper, Rives Board Paper Tradition Black, Eno Greeting paper pad 8"x8" Reminiscence, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps True Friendship, Baker's Twine, Edison Self Lock Plastic Bag #3, Hershey's Kisses, Ritter Sport Chocolates

No comments: