Monday, December 28, 2015

DT PROJECT FOR BEE HAPPY CRAFTS: Tent Card

Hello! I made another card. If you have checked my posts from last year, I made a bunch of these last Christmas. I am going to make them again this year as commissioned by a friend.

I just love this card fold. It is really cute when all is done. You can check out a tutorial by Beate Johns at the Splitcoaststampers site. 
I followed Beate's instructions in making the card, but I did not put a sticker or any embellishment on the window like I usually do with tent cards. What I did was to write on a piece of chalkboard stack and attach it on the inside of the card where it could be seen on the window clearly. I just affixed some crystals to add more interest to it. As simple as that, I was able to make one pretty card. Why don't you try it? It is fast and easy to make and they are just so cute when finished.

I hope you check out the next post. Thank you for stopping by!

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Rives Board Paper Tradition, Pink Paisely 6x6 paper pad Merry & Bright, DCWV 12x12 Chalkboard Stack, Faber Castell Color Pencil White, self-adhesive crystals, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Five, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: