Monday, December 28, 2015

DT PROJECT FOR BEE HAPPY CRAFTS: Easel Card With Drawer

Hi again! Here is another Christmas project. It is perfect for small gift items. If you're interested on how to make one, there is a video tutorial done by Lady Lee on her Youtube channel Digital Delights. It has all the measurements that you would need should you intend to make one (or a couple).

You can put in some chocolates or a small gift inside the drawer.




My base is black. I used papers from various collections. I don't usually use papers from only one collection when making a project.
For the easel card, I distressed a piece of designer paper and adhered it onto the card base. I added a length of lace trimming before putting a die cut over it. The die cut was inked and stamped and it was adhered onto the card with foam tape for dimension. Then I glued a resin frame which I decorated with gold stamen at the center of the die cut.

I attached a metal charm on the drawer and adhered a pearl to make the pull tab. Why didn't I think of this before? The pull tab is really cool. I just love it!


As for the stopper, I made a die cut out of the DCWV chalkboard stack and wrote the sentiment. I smudged the soft pastel all over the surface for added effect and adhered crystals as a finishing touch.
This is another fun project. I hope you like it. Thanks for looking!

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Rives Board Paper Tradition Black, Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper Ivory, DCWV Chalkboard Stack 12"x12", Pink Paisley 6"x6" paper pad Merry & Bright and Snow Village, lace, self-adhesive crystals, pearl, metal charm, stamens, Eno Greeting Resin Embellishment, Bo Bunny Clear Stamp It Is Written, Tsukineko Stazon Midi Ink Pad Cloudy Sky, Beauty Premium Pigment Ink Black, Uni-ball Signo Pen 0.7, Gallery Soft Pastel White, Stanley Glue Gun, Spellbinders Nestabilities Captivating Squares, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: