Monday, December 28, 2015

CRAFT SUPPLIES

Hi there! I'm going to share the supplies that I bought a couple of weeks ago. The gel mediums are great! I've used them on my projects and I really like how they turned out. There is one other medium that I want to have though. It's the Golden Crackling Paste. I hope to have it soon.


Anyway, I also bought gesso. I was working on a box for a mini when I ran out of gesso. I was using Reeves then and I liked the rough finish, but unfortunately, the store where I got it did not have any stock available. [Sigh.] I really need it so I looked for other brands. I found Pebeo in a 500mL jar. I haven't tried this brand before (for gesso) so I didn't have any idea as to what the finish would be. It turned out to be smooth which is the exact opposite of Reeves, but I quite like it. What just disturbed me was the Modge Podge. I should not have bought the Luster one even if I couldn't have the matte. It was so sticky even when it dries that I want to make another box for the mini. It sort of ruined everything. Tsk. I think I will just buy the bigger bottle next time so the supply would last longer. Hmf.

So that was that. I will definitely be buying more products along the way and use them on various projects. I will share them here as well. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: