Monday, November 14, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-28: Vintage Birthday

Hi again! Here's a trishutter card that I made last month. It was supposed to be posted in time for World Cardmaking Day, but things happened. I was not able to participate online. 

Anyway, it's a mixed media card. I love how it turned out!


The card measures 4 1/4"x 6" when closed.


Like what I usually do with my trishutter cards, I use pretty papers for the various panels and little to no embellishments. I focused the embellishments on the front of the card. I just stamped some sentiments and image on the inside panels to add interest.


To add texture to the already pretty background, I stenciled with light molding paste and layered several die cuts. I then adhered the resin frame and put in the paper flowers. I brushed some gesso onto the surface of the embellishments. For the sentiment, I wrote on a black board paper using white pigment ink pen. And as a finishing touch, I stamped some text on the background.



I love this particular trishutter card! It's so pretty! I wish I could keep it for myself, but it has to go somewhere. I hope that whoever gets to take it home would love and cherish it like I do. 

That was that! Thanks for looking! Up next is another mixed media card. This time, it's a top fold card. I hope you check it out. Thanks again!


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, Eno Greeting 12"x12" paper pad die cuts, Heidi Swapp 6"x6" paper pad Mixed Media, paper flowers, Eno Greeting Resin Embellishments, Golden Light Molding Paste, The Crafter's Workshop Stencil Mini Tile Texture, Pebeo Gesso, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Perfume, Bo Bunny Clear Stamps Sentiments, Heidi Swapp Mixed Media Clear Stamps Script, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Uniball Signo Broad Pigment Ink 0.7, Stanley Glue Gun

No comments: