Monday, November 14, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-26: Pink Birthday

Hi! It has been a while since I last posted anything on this blog. I've been really busy (still am). The holidays are here and there are just a gazillion of things that I need to finish. [Sigh.] I have a couple of projects which I made weeks ago, but I couldn't manage to upload them. So here is the first one. It's another box card. I hope you stick around for the others.




What's different on this box card version that I made is the belly band. I usually use board paper or patterned paper for the band, but this time, I used a length of organza ribbon to hold the embellishments. It's pretty, but you need to make sure that it's tied really tight so it would not slip down.



So that was that. Please check the next post. It's a purple and green box card.

Thank you for stopping by today!



MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Best of Studio Calico Sampler Pack 12"x12", Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper Ivory, Kaisercraft 12"x12" Paper Pack Forget-Me-Not, manila tags, organza ribbon, Eno Greeting resin Embellishments, paper flowers, button, pearls, Eno Greeting Wooden Embellishments, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Scarlett, StazOn Midi Ink Cloudy Sky, Prima Marketing Clear Stamps Vintage Vanity, FolkArt Metallic Acrylic Paint Pearl White, Martha Stewart Edge Punch Doily Lace, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Thirty-Four, Cuttlebug Machine V2, Stanley Glue Gun

No comments: