Sunday, September 4, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-21: Small Packages

Hello! Here's a baby shower card I made for a friend at work.



The card measures 4 3/4" x 6".

I adhered designer paper on only one part of the inside of the card. The other part I stamped with a pretty vintage image of a carriage. 




This was one of those cards I made in just a few minutes. I didn't think much about it. I just let my hand measure, cut and adhere layers of paper and add some buttons and pearls and a 3D sticker for the embellishments. Oh. And by the way, I inked the edges of the paper.

That was that. Super easy! I hope you like it. Thanks for looking today. Have a great week!

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, Crate Paper 6"x6" paper pad Little Boy Blue, Eno Greeting 3D Stickers, buttons, self-adhesive pearls, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Bundle of Joy and Little One, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, ColorBox Cat's Eye Queue Pigment Ink Dune

No comments: