Monday, May 16, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-13: It's A Girl!

Hi! This is the last post I have for today. I have several other projects which I made in the past few weeks, but I was not able to take photos of them before giving them to their recipients. Hmf.

Okay. So this last one is a Joy Fold Card. It is similar to the one I made for Ate Nadia's mom.

By the way, I made this for a colleague who is going to have a baby girl soon. We had a surprise baby shower for her at work and we prepared a little gift for her. I included this card in the package. Heh.

I mentioned that it is similar to the one above, but the color palette is different as well as the edge punch that I used. Here is what I came up with for Ate Maggie's card.




I stamped on a diecut to make the focal point of the card. I added paper flowers, beads and crystals on the front of the card to make it more interesting. I glazed the paper flowers with white metallic acrylic paint afterwards.


I had stamped a sentiment on the inner flap of the card.








I love this card! I think I'm going to make another one for a colleague's birthday this June. Hmn. I'll just make it purple and of course I will use a different edge punch again. Yay! If I am still awake this afternoon, I will make the base so it would be easier to put everything together later on. I might just do that to save time. Anyway, this is the last post for today. I was supposed to update my banner and make some changes to my blog template, but I will do them some other time. Thanks for stopping by! Till the next post!


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, Graphic 45 8x8 paper pad Secret Garden, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 6x6 paper pad Blush , paper flowers, beads, pearls, self-adhesive crystals, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Bundle of Joy and Little One, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black and Sepia, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Tattered Rose and Antique Linen, FolkArt Metallic Acrylic Paint Pearl White, Martha Stewart Edge Punch Doily Lace, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 34, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: