Monday, May 16, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-12: Congratulations!

Hi again! I'm almost done with my catch up posts. Heh. There is just one left after this. 

So, what we have here is an inverted Diamond Fold Card. If you are interested to learn how to make the fold, you can find a video tutorial of Beate Johns for Splitcoaststampers here




I made a belly band to close the card and at the same time, to hold the focal point of the card.

I finally made a pet-themed card for Nessie! Woohoo!



This is what it looks like when the card is opened.


This card is really easy to make. It just looks a bit complicated, but you can actually make it in a few minutes. 

I hope you like it. Thanks for looking today! 


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: All About Scrapbooking 12x12 patterned papers, Darice Core'dinations Premium Cardstock Pure Chocolate, organza ribbon, self-adhesive crystals, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Little One, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Cuttlebug Machine V2 

No comments: