Monday, May 16, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-11: Life's Journey

Hello! Here's the third card I made for colleagues who transferred to other teams.

It is a vertical Criss Cross Card.



I stamped stitches on the designer papers. I also stamped the main image and fussy cut it and adhered it onto a diecut with a chipboard underneath for added dimension. I made a small tag using one of the Nellie's Choice straight tags dies and stamped the sentiment on it.



I made inserts for the card. We wrote our messages here. It isn't easy to pull them out without a pull tab so I made two for each insert. They are diecuts using the Die-namics Mini Doilies die.


At the back of the inserts, I stamped some images and sentiments instead of adhering patterned paper. I love the dream catcher! It's from Rosie's Studio.


That was that. The card was easy and fun to make. By the way, if you would like to make one yourself, you can find a photo tutorial by Beate Johns of Splitcoaststampers here or a video tutorial here. Have fun creating! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper White, Rives Board Paper Tradition Black, Moods Board Paper Storm Grey, Elit Board Paper Vellum White, Best of Studio Calico 12x12 paper pad, self-adhesive crystals, Inkadinkado Clear Stamps Inspirational Lift, Rosie's Studio Clear Stamps, Bo Bunny Clear Stamps Stitches, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black and Yellow Ochre, Spellbinders Nestabilities Pierced Circles, Die-namics Mini Doily Circles, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: