Sunday, October 16, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-25: Enjoy

Hi! Here's another late post. It's a mixed media card for a colleague's sister-in-law.



The card measures 4 1/2" x 5 3/4". 




I distressed the edges of the papers that I used for the card. Before adhering the patterned paper onto the black board paper, I stenciled on it. I then splattered ink all over the surface. After drying, I added the tag with a stamped sentiment and decorated it. I stamped on the dried molding paste as a finishing touch.

That was that. It was an easy card to make. It just took time for everything to dry, but I like how it turned out.

Thanks for looking today! Stay dry!



MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Ivory, Prestige Board Paper Zulu Black, Eno Greeting 12"x12" paper pad Retro Series, tag, Eno Greeting Wooden Embellishment, paper flowers, string, self-adhesive crystals, The Crafter's Workshop Stencils Mini Brocade, Golden Light Molding Paste, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Jack O'Lantern, Olive Vine and Butternut Sqquash, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, StazOn Midi Ink Cloudy Sky, Pebeo Gesso, Bo Bunny Clear Stamps Sentiments, Prima Marketing Clear Stamps Vintage Vanity 1

No comments: