Sunday, October 16, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-24: Pink Love

Hi! I had issues with our internet connection last time when I was finished with this project so I did not get to post it until I have forgotten about it. It's a trishutter card for Sam's birthday. Here it is.
The card measures 4 1/4" x 6".
I did not embellish the card that much since the papers are so pretty already. It looked so delicious I wanted to eat it. Heh. 

Basically, I just adhered patterned papers on all the panels and added the embellishments on the front part of the card. I put in some cute little hearts inside though. 

I was told the recipient loved it. Thank you! It was for a teenage girl and I originally did not know what to make for her except that it should have lots of pink since she's fond of the color. So this is what I came up with. I'm glad she loved it. I have more trishutter cards coming. I just haven't taken photos of them yet, but there are two more for my friends' birthdays. I hope you come back to check on them. Thanks for stopping by today!


MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel White, American Crafts Dear lizzy 6"x6" paper pad Polka Dot Party and Serendipity, Eno Greeting Resin Embellishments, Rosie's Studio Wood Veneer, paper flowers, beads, Ranger Liquid Pearls Flamingo, Petal Pink and Bisque

No comments: