Monday, April 18, 2016

CARD# HPJ-2016-08: Birthday Girl

Hi again! Here's another card I made last February. It's a card with a box or also called by some as a box card. It was for one of my colleagues and friend Nessie. 

She loves cats. I thought of making her a card with a cat design, but then again when I was trying to come up with the layout, my mind completely went to making a layout for a vintage, floral one. There was still a cat in it since I put in a cute little notepad inside the box with a cat on the cover which she adored. Yay!

Here it is.












MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Rives Board Paper Traidition Black, Graphic 45 8x8 paper pad Time To Celebrate and Time To Flourish, Eno Greeting 3D Sticker, Eno Greeting Resin Embellishment, Chipboard Sticker, tags, metal charms, beads, paper flowers, self-adhesive pearls, shrink plastic embellishment, string, lace trimming, Kaisercraft Clear Stamps Flutter By, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Prima Marketing Clear Stamps Vintage Vanity, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments: