Tuesday, January 5, 2016

CARD# PR-2015-11 to 20: Holiday Cards

Hi! I forgot about the set of cards that I made for a colleague. I think I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts, but I totally forgot to make a separate post about it. Anyway, they were similar to what I did last year for my friends at my previous job. I was asked to make ten cards. Originally, they were supposed to be tent cards, but after making two of them, my friend told me to just make it the ordinary top fold card so he could write some message inside. Well, I told him I could still make it look like the tent cards, but I will not be cutting the windows and of course I will forgo the stand at the bottom of the card. He approved of it. Here is what I came up with.









































MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Bevania Splendorgel Board Paper Ivory and White, Rives Board Paper Tradition Black, Pink Paisley 6x6 paper pad Merry & Bright and Snow Village, Echo Park 6x6 paper Reflections Christmas, 3D stickers, self-adhesive crystals, foam tape, Beauty Premium Pigment Ink Pad Black, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, Tsukineko Brilliance Moonlight White, Bo Bunny Clear Stamps, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Five, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Framed Tags One, Cuttlebug Machine V2



No comments: