Monday, January 11, 2016

RE-STOCK OF WOODEN EMBELLISHMENTS

Hi! My supplies are dwindling. I only have a couple of wooden embellishments left. My buttons are almost gone. I'm running out of lace trimmings and metal charms. Tsk. Tsk. I must go to divi soon, but I have to wait until perhaps the last week of the month or early February because there are still a lot of people shopping there from the holiday craze.

Anyway, before 2015 moved to a close, I was able to grab packs and packs of Eno Greeting Wood Flourishes. Yay! They have re-stocked them at Landmark so I hoarded some. Heh. They will be out in no time if I didn't buy several and I would only regret not taking a lot (at least two packs of each design). Pity they no longer have the 3D stickers. I will definitely buy a lot of them when they have new stocks. Those metal 3D stickers are great for my tags and minis! Now that I am getting addicted to making the hidden hinge paper bag mini, I need loads of them.

Going back to the wood flourishes, here they are.





No comments: