Monday, December 19, 2016

DECEMBER CRAFT HAUL

Hello! I'm back after several weeks. I am so busy running errands and what not that I am so exhausted. I will be MIA again after a couple of posts. I will be spending the holidays in the province. I'll finally get to greet the new year at home after six years! 

Anyway, I'll start a series of posts with the last craft haul I had for the year. There was still some left over pocket money from our Macau-Hong Kong trip so I splurged a little on some supplies. Yay! Here they are.


The Department Store had re-stocked their paper flowers. I just love the light pink ones! I'm going to use them on a canvas or two. And of course on several cards. Yay! I'm so excited!


You know very well where the next ones are from. Heh. I ordered a couple of clear stamps, manila tags and a paper pad from my favorite craft supplies shop Bee Happy Crafts. Gad. I wanted so many other stamps, but I have to wait till I have some more extra money. Wait for me babies! I'll get all of you. [Sigh.] I have to strategize for next year so I can go back to accepting commissions again. I am super pressed for time I don't get to do much crafting. I have not been that productive this year. I hope 2017 will be a great year for awesome projects. 

I guess I have to end it here. I won't add individual photos of the products. Maybe next time. Bye for now. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: