Friday, February 12, 2016

JANUARY CRAFT HAUL

Hello! I thought I posted the supplies I bought last month, but upon checking my previous entries, I wasn't able to see it so here I am writing about it.

I placed another order at Bee Happy Crafts.


Woohoo! I finally have the Vintage Lane Stack! I love the papers. They are just awesome! I would probably use them to cover my future mini albums.

Here are the rest of the supplies.
Pink Paislee Snow Village Kit

 Clear Stamps: Imaginisce Happy Traveler Plane and Scooter, Pebbles Snowman and Snowflake

 Clear Stamps: Kaisercraft Little One and Pink Paislee Merry & Bright


Ranger Archival Ink: Viridian, Aquamarine, Chrome Yellow, Vermillion, Plum and Sepia
Ranger Distress Ink Mini: Antique Linen and Pumice Stone
Ranger Embossing Powder Weathered White

Martha Stewart Punch Elephant and Paper Smooches Wise Dies Baby Shower
Also, I bought a couple of resin embellishments, some more wooden flourishes and 3D stickers.


The haul ends here. Thanks for looking today!

No comments: